CoSA VFX is looking for an Administrative Assistant with experience providing support to a busy management team.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Westworld, Lethal Weapon and Gotham along with an upcoming full slate of prominent television shows and feature work.
This opportunity is ideal for an Administrative Assistant seeking an opportunity to support a team of four creative managers who balance heavy travel schedules and multiple projects.
Successful CoSA administrative staff are passionate about providing high-levels of organization and demonstrated ability to understand when to act and when to seek advice.
Applicants with strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and sense of humor are greatly valued.
- Maintain calendars for the team, including scheduling meetings, internal and external
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Research various business and creative topics on behalf of the team
- Assist in managing team email accounts
- Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally
- Ad hoc projects
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in an administrative assistant role
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skill sets
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mac applications
- Experience in the entertainment industry a plus
CoSA VFX offers competitive wages, benefits (medical, vision and dental insurance options), 401(k) and paid sick leave, along with a collaborative and positive work environment!
Please note that applications without resume and cover letter will not be considered. Please include salary expectations.