CoSA VFX, Inc. is looking for Mid-Level Compositors for its new Atlanta, GA studio. Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Westworld and The Gifted as well as a full slate of prominent television and film projects. Applicants must be based in Georgia.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in photo-real VFX for episodic television and motion pictures.
· Knowledge of Nuke or AE, VFX color pipelines and VFX production process, with experience compositing multi-layer EXR CG, set extensions and FX elements.
· Able to finish shots independently on a tight episodic TV schedule. Also to work effectively as a part of team collaborating on larger sequences.
· Skilled in solving creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes.
· Able to track cameras, perform small amounts of rotoscoping as well.
· Knowledge of Syntheyes, Mocha, PF Track and/or Photoshop is desirable.
CoSA VFX, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance, a flexible spending account as well as 401(k).
Please submit a cover letter with salary expectations and reel as part of your application.